Introduction of my Blog and I

About me

Hi dear curious reader on the other side of my screen,

My name's Karolane, welcome on my Blog. To begin with my introduction, I'm an 18 years old student from Quebec. My province is also known as the place where it's always winter, so we supposedly live in igloos. Breaking news: we don't. Most of us speak French and English. We live under a roof, we have access to education and free healthcare. I therefore consider myself pretty lucky to be born here. I'm grateful to have the opportunity to live this life, so that's why I enjoy every breath of it. Nevertheless, I'm more than aware of my privilege. I'm thankful for it and I work really hard to leave my mark in this world. I'm constantly working on my person to be better than yesterday. I'm open-minded to diversity, to the others and to myself. Besides, I strongly believe in respect, in inclusion and in the power of education. I'm proud of what my generation has started to achieve. Also, I'm a fighter for our planet, so in order to reduce my ecological footprint, I adopted several changes in my everyday life such as vegetarianism and to banish everything that is over packed. In short, I embrace my freedom, and I intend to extend to the fullest my privilege to be and to become whoever I dream of.


About my blog

I've always wanted to help others and to spread joy in our sad world. Subsequently, when arrived the time to decide my field of study, I choose Health Science. This large and versatile subjetc is going to be my blog's center. As you might know, this program is offered in practically every CEGEP. I personally choose Montmorency College because it was the closest to my home, and I've been in this program for a bit more than a year. It's a pre-university in biology, mathematics, chemistry, and physics. It opens multiple ways for higher education. By the way, one of the thing my blog is going to inform about is the various options once we're ready for university. It will also contain tips and personal suggestions to succeed in this field of study. 

That's pretty much it! If you're a future student in Health Science or if you already are one and don't know where to go anymore, well I think you might have found a new lifeline. I therefore invite you to subscribe, comment, and I hope to see you soon.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Physical Therapy Glossary